From a very young age, the world of health and well-being fascinated me. Yoga & Naturopathy were therefore inevitable. I took these professions up as early as I could, and I've never looked back.
My educational qualifications include :-
1.M.A in yoga from Uttarakhand Open University
2.Graduate from D.U.Lakshmibai college
My professional qualifications include :-
1. One year diploma in yoga science from MDNIY dept. of AYUSH Govt of India
2. Three years diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga from Gandhi National Academy of Naturopathy
Some of my notable achievements till date are :-
1. Best sports woman of Lakshmibai College (DU) 2009-2010.
2. Participated in international yogasana competition, Govt. of Puducherry, Dept. of Tourism.
3. Silver medallist in all India yoga championship (2009-2010), organised by Patanjali Yoga Sansthan.
4- Delhi state gold medalist
5- National bronze medalist in 2010
I have now been a professional Yoga instructor for over 5 years. My objective is to motivate others and I am always prepared for the heavy work load. I am in this field as I am passionate about healthy living, and I wish to spread the practice of Yoga as much as I can, so that the masses can benefit the same way that I have!
Yoga, Naturopathy, Meditation
South Delhi, Delhi
Yoga - Rs 500 onwards per session
Naturopathy - Rs 0 onwards per session
Meditation - Rs 500 onwards per session
No Reviews yet. Be the first to post a review.Click `Submit a testimonial`